Central banks require advanced collateral and liquidity management solution that reduces risk with very high level of automation to the tune of 99% straight through processing. Intellect QCMS is a comprehensive system that supports central banks’ strategy to provide liquidity across wide range of cross currency collaterals.
MONETARY POLICY IMPLEMENTATION WITH PRUDENT RISK MANAGEMENT
Recent episodes of market stress, along with other ongoing changes in financial markets and the broader financial system, have prompted central banks to re-examine their collateral policies for their monetary policy implementation with prudent risk management.
This results in need for a more sophisticated and integrated Collateral Management and Liquidity Settlement Systems with high level of automation and advanced features to contain the risks
Central Bank monetary policy implementation requires prudent and flexible collateral and liquidity management tools like support for securities being pledged from across countries and held in multiple depositories, wide range of market operations, loans, liquidity provisions with specific eligibility conditions, limits, collateral pools as well as earmarked collaterals, concentrations for timely implementation of the policies.
THE QUANTUM COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT SOLUTION (QCMS) UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF QUANTUM CENTRAL BANKING SOLUTION (QCBS) SUPPORTS COMPLEX POLICY IMPLEMENTATIONS SEAMLESSLY.
The QCMS has been developed with the support of four far-sighted central banks and ex. central bankers and industry experts in our advisory board to meet complex national and global challenges.
QCMS is designed to support complex policies and interventions now expected of central banks to serve as the hub of the national monetary system, interface to global central bank peers, global asset markets and international central securities depositories, provide accurate and timely balances and performance, improve the liquidity and efficiency of monetary policies, payment and settlement operations and more transparent collateral services.
The Quantum Central Bank solution is delivered and proven for the complexity of modern central bank operations. Won two prestigious global awards, Technology Provider of the Year award from Central Banking Forum, Asian Banker award for The Best Central Bank Implementation in Asia.
The solution has proven best practices adopted by Large, Medium and Small central banks across Asia, Africa and Europe.
The solution has comprehensive features to address the emerging needs of central banks in Monetary Policy implementations
- Pool-based collateral solution with support for automated collateral mobilisation, release, re-valuation, swapping, reporting & margin calls
- Wide range of user configurable securities eligibility factors, concentration limits, haircuts, close links, validations and controls
- Flexible integration of domestic CSDs, Cross-Border and International CSDs, and Tri-Party Arrangements
- Robust integration layer with user configurable messages, transformation, routing and matching capabilities
- Support for CCBM standards, ISO15022 messages, ISO20022 messages and proprietary interface with external depositories and in-house central bank applications
- Rich oversight and reporting capabilities with real-time dashboards, alerts and configurable MIS reports
- Comprehensive monitoring capabilities and exceptions identification and support
PROVEN EXPERTISE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
We found Polaris eminently suitable as Polaris was the only vendor that had a solution specifically designed to cater to central banks. Polaris’ accurate responsiveness to the bank’s user needs, ease of configurability and low total cost of ownership along with its built-in futuristic features made it the ideal solution for the bank...
Dy. Governor of an African Central Bank
Polaris' Intellect Core Banking System (CBS) for Central Banks will usher a new chapter in the transformation journey of our banking, monetary and financial system in the country. Polaris' distinctive edge in the financial technology domain and long standing performance benchmarks lead to its selection vis-a-vis other competitors
Governor of an African Central Bank
I truly believe, and have noticed, that one major important factor for the success is the way how your team interact together with Central Banks during the design and at the same time spend efforts to reduce the complexity of the product.
Dy. Head of Cash & Payment Systems From an European Central Bank
Intellect had installed the system "in record timing", as well as a number of other systems. "The entire government accounts in the country, through the Bank’s own offices and the agency mechanism, are consolidated through this platform"
For the first time in the history the annual balance sheet is generated in real-time which used to take couple of weeks in the past.
GM & Dy. GM of an Asian Central Bank
ROBUST DESIGN, SCALABLE TECHNOLOGY, IMPECCABLE IMPLEMENTATION
One Goal – Enabling central banker to have real-time view of overall operations including general ledger for effective decision making:
- Intuitive integrated dashboards
- Financial health monitoring in single click
- Quicker policy implementation in risk free manner
9 to 18 months Implementation: Proven implementation processes to suite the central bank’s resource bandwidth for aggressive to reasonable implementation timelines.
- Robust data migration model and tool
- Resources with strong central bank domain knowledge
- Proven representative business process support
- Wide range of user configurable business rules
- Robust in-built service and integration layer
6 Key Enablers of Execution Excellence: iGCB’s excellence in global implementations is based on six key enablers of execution that stems from design thinking:
- Configurable & Well Defined Business Process Flows
- Time tested Requirements Management Tool Master Process Exchange (MPX)
- Customer Specific Intellect Product Adoption Document (IPAD)
- Robust Data Migration Tool (DMX)
- Established Accelerated Implementation Methodology
- Support for Progressive Modernization
LEVERAGE THE REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY
100 million transactions per day
The Intellect design philosophy, a key differentiator in developing solutions for the transformative agendas of CXOs, ensures a dramatic shift from disjointed digital activities to strategically aligned outcomes. As banks embrace digital for competitive advantage, they're all focused on the same goal. To provide their customers the same experience at every touch point. It takes Intellect to make this an extraordinary digital experience. Outside and Inside with advanced Online Portal with Self Administration capabilities, service and workflow management for Commercial Banks and Govt. Agencies and similar experience for the central bank staff who work in the front, middle and back-offices.