Intellect's Collateral and Limits Management System (CLMS) helps Banks and Financial Institutions across the globe to manage the Credit exposures effectively.
It is an enterprise level platform which manages risks across islands of systems working in silos. It enables centralized controls over banks collateral distribution and utilization.
CURRENT FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENTS REQUIRES CENTRALIZED CONTROL OF LIMITS AND COLLATERALS
Today's financial environment which is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous demands a comprehensive risk management framework. While the credit function in any organization can anticipate change in the overall economic environment and build policies that will protect the bank / financial institutions, the benefits can be reaped only if these are enforced conclusively Not enforcing internal guidelines / regulatory guidelines the financial institutions may face punitive actions that include huge fines ranging from few million dollars to over a billion dollar from Regulatory Authorities for limit breaches or ineffective handling of counterparty risk. Optimization of Collaterals is must for any financial institution as the world is moving towards tougher regulations (Basel III, Dodd-Frank, etc) that has soared the requirement of collaterals and its cost
VERSATILE ENTERPRISE LIMIT & COLLATERAL PLATFORM INTEGRATES WITH ANY EXISTING SYSTEM
Intellect Credit Services Hub (CSH) is the enterprise wide platform for real-time credit limit exposure and collateral monitoring across the Island of systems that works in silos. The integrated solution is Intellect's state-of-the-art limits and collateral managing system, which has helped Banks and Financial Institutions across the world manage the Credit exposures efficiently and effectively.
GLOBAL CREDIT LIMIT MONITORING. Credit limit management, part of Intellect Credit Services Hub supports centralized limit setup and real-time monitoring for a customer or group across the multiple lines of business – Retail & Commercial Lending, Credit cards, OD / CC limits, Trade modules inclusive of LC, BG, Channel Finance, Bills and Treasury management. Credit limit system supports multiple levels in the limit hierarchy, defines limits and monitors the exposure at various levels.
GLOBAL COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT. Any secured lending transaction requires the borrower to provide asset as security against the borrowed amount. Intellect Collateral Management is a centralized asset management system that supports entire lifecycle of asset management and its collateralization for all credit offerings. Collateral management automates the entire lifecycle of Collateral asset and supports Pooling of collateral, Revaluation & Breach on coverage, Asset revaluation including securities valuation, Freezing & Repossession.
Distinctive elements of Credit Services Hub
- Enterprise limit monitoring across business lines – Centralized limit setup and real-time monitoring for a customer or group across the multiple lines of business and & systems
- Multi-Dimensional Limit monitoring – Limit setup made easy for various dimensions in diverse forms – Individual & Group limits, Funded & Non funded limits, Secured & Unsecured limits, Revolving & Fixed credit limits, Approved & Operative limits
- Counter party management – Counter party or Risk party exposure can be handled in parallel with borrower limits
- Cross currency function across multiple limits and collaterals
- Collateral management supports multiple asset types for all the lines of Businesses and all collateralization patterns like Mortgage, Hypothecation, Pledge or Lien. Some of the asset types are,
- Real Estate – Land, Residential commercial properties
- Automobile – Cars, Trucks & other Commercial Vehicles
- Equipments, Plant & Machinery
- Securities – Equity, Bonds or Mutual Funds
- Fictitious Assets – Guarantee, Receivables, etc.
- Maximizing drawing capability and minimizing risk through collateral sizing and allocation process across multiple facilities. It optimizes collateral allocation and reduces the risk in collateralization.
- Effortless creation of new asset type – Interlinked mapping in Collateral type, Brand, Model, Supplier & Demographics
PROVEN EXPERTISE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
The global bank with its Technology organization in Singapore implemented CLMS integrating with 18+ legacy product processors. Subsequently implemented in Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong, Thailand, China, Japan, Indonesia, UK, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Australia and Russia
Implemented Intellect CLMS which was interfaced with external Core Banking and Lending Systems.
“Using Limit Management System for their Funds Control Module”
PARTNERING FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END – AND BEYOND
At iGCB we believe in complete partnership, not just in being another ‘vendor’. We will engage with you during the creation of the product for your line of business with the system to ensure quick ‘go to market’ strategy and provide effective and efficient workarounds for your unique functionalities / processes. Our expert teams will also help in defining your ‘go-to’ process through pre-configured designed products. In addition to this, we provide you with near real-time scenarios to run the Business scenario simulation. Our experts also elucidate how to bundle the multiple business products with existing re-usable components.
- We walk you through the standard limit creation and collateral types based on your business lines with the system.
- Provide effective and efficient workarounds for your unique functionalities / processes.
- Identify the interface touch points required for all your products and explain how CSH will be interfaced with all your existing products.
- Provide you with near real time scenarios to run the Business scenario simulation.
We aid quick implementation of the system in approximately 20 weeks.
FULLY SCALABLE, ROBUST, SOA-COMPLIANT PLATFORM
The Intellect full-spectrum banking suite is built on Java, J2EE standards and is built from ground-up to be highly scalable, reliant with high-performance throughput with the ability to process up to 100 million transactions per day.
Having been built on open standards, the products within the Intellect suite are application-server and operating-system agnostic and are capable of being deployed in both on-premise as well as hosted-modes, giving customers high-degree of flexibility while driving down TCO.
The Intellect suite is SOA-compliant and incorporates robust service-enablement and powerful integration layers, with ready-made interface cartridges supporting several well-known backend product processors.
Digital is the way forward for banks and financial services organizations. In fact, Digital encompasses everything of all types of banking. To enable them leverage digital, Intellect's design philosophy, a key differentiator in developing solutions for the transformative agendas of CXOs, ensures a dramatic shift from disjointed digital activities to strategically aligned digital outcomes. The full spectrum advanced intellect suite of products is built on iDigital, which delivers a uniquely comprehensive digital platform to financial institutions.
Lending Management System