Collection is generally seen as a function to minimize your NPA's and protect bottom line, Intellect Debt Management is the only solution allows you to enhance your revenue significantly. This it does by providing a shield of superior strategies for collections thereby enabling the bank to increase its risk appetite.
BANKS FOCUS SHIFTING FROM NPA REDUCTION TO COLLECTION EFFICIENCY
The global lending portfolio is expected to be $38 trillion by 2019, growing at an average of 7.9% CAGR. With increasing loans and high expected levels of delinquency, there is an increasing emphasis on strong debt management processes to devise powerful strategies for timely collection.
Irrespective of whether it is an economic upturn or downturn, debt management is a demanding market. Banks are spending to acquire customers and retain them on the one side, and on the other, spending on collecting owed debt.
The key to competitiveness, therefore, is having a superior debt management strategy, and more importantly, having the necessary tools to execute these strategies.
Such a strategy must enable identifying customer segments, allocating it to the right set of agents and building efficient follow up processes.
SUPERIOR COLLECTION STRATEGY. BY DESIGN
The versatile Intellect Debt Management System has a high degree of fitment in any implementation. This accelerates the system delivery process and therefore ensures that banks start early.
Intellect Collect has a powerful segmentation process. Segmentation can be defined on customer attributes, account attributes, special attributes or a combination of attributes.
The system delivers a prioritized Work list for each Collector based on the strategy set up by the Collection Head. This aligns every collector to the collection organization’s goal.
A comprehensive view of the customer, duly providing the Collection score and the thread of the customer interaction, helps an agent deal decisively with a customer.
Intellect Collect supports this by giving the Collection agent a relationship view of the customer. Some of the key differentiators of Intellect Collect system are:
- Allocation Simulation to fine tune location strategy before applying it to production.
- Accounts not satisfying any maintained queue logic are picked up and queued separately.
- Inherent capability to generate a worklist for Collectors based on the rules defined by the Collection organization.
- Powerful conditions for auto escalation to respective supervisors and flexibility to define your own business rules for escalation.
- Single platform for all credit products across geographical locations.
- Collections, Legal and Repossession, all from the same platform
- Increased collector efficiency by continuous monitoring of their performance.
- Portfolio reports as feed back to fine tune the credit delivery process.
- Versatile Data mapping process for data from host system
- Powerful customer communication module supporting both trigger and batch generation process
PROVEN EXPERTISE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
Provided end to end automation of collections processes in one of the largest banks in the UAE, headquartered in Abu Dhabi.
Long Standing partner with collections system in a leading Islamic bank in Dubai for over a decade.
Implementation in record time - D-3 OTIF, three days ahead of schedule, an in full, in one of Qatar's first commercial banks
A multifold increase in operational efficiency in a leading bank in Kuwait.
PLUG & PLAY, FOR DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT IN CASH FLOWS
Assured 90 Day implementation
- Pre-configured segmentation & queuing strategies
- Templatized took kit for mapping business requirements with that of product features
- 250+ pre-defined queues for the customer to choose from
- Implementation-ready, requires minimal or zero customization
- Interface-ready, configurable interface architecture
- Dynamic screen rendering
- Analytics-ready, robust MIS and dashboards
- Cost of collection, collector and agency performance and productivity
- Platform-ready, certified in most of the popular OS and middle ware
With all of this we help you go live in under 14 weeks with little or no customization!
FULLY SCALABLE, ROBUST, SOA-COMPLIANT PLATFORM
The Intellect full-spectrum banking suite is built on Java, J2EE standards and is built from ground-up to be highly scalable, reliant with high-performance throughput with the ability to process up to 100 million transactions per day.
Having been built on open standards, the products within the Intellect suite are application-server and operating-system agnostic and are capable of being deployed in both on-premise as well as hosted-modes, giving customers high-degree of flexibility while driving down TCO.
The Intellect suite is SOA-compliant and incorporates robust service-enablement and powerful integration layers, with ready-made interface cartridges supporting several well-known backend product processors.
Digital is the way forward for banks and financial services organizations. In fact, Digital encompasses everything of all types of banking. To enable them leverage digital, Intellect's design philosophy, a key differentiator in developing solutions for the transformative agendas of CXOs, ensures a dramatic shift from disjointed digital activities to strategically aligned digital outcomes. The full spectrum advanced intellect suite of products is built on iDigital, which delivers a uniquely comprehensive digital platform to financial institutions.
Loan Origination & Debt Management