Intellect Wealth is an integrated front, middle and back-office solution for Private Banks, Wealth Management Firms, Advisory Firms, Broker Dealers & Independent Financial Advisors.
The platform supports the complete spectrum of Wealth Management functions but can be deployed in modular fashion over multiple delivery channels.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT IS THAT MUCH MORE DIFFICULT IN TODAYS WORLD
With great expectations from clients, shrinking margins and multiplication of local tax and regulatory requirements, Wealth Management has become much more difficult in uncertain times.
Wealth management firms must adapt the value proposition and delivery model to serve the new generation of clients. They must leverage the digital opportunity to reduce the cost to serve and restore trust in the ability to deliver superior investment advice.
10 PRESSING REALITIES PRIVATE BANKING AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRMS MUST FACE UP TO
- Integration of services across stages in the Wealth Management lifecycle
- Increasing pressure and cost of regulatory compliance
- Mandatory risk profiling and proof of right selling
- Strict due diligence of KYC norms at client on-boarding stage
- Keeping record of advice and transactions for audit and compliance
- Shift from commission based to fee based advisory
- Integrated portfolio view and rich analytics across the multiple assets, with near real time data
- Easy client access to data, analytics and more control on investment decisions
- Increase advisor productivity and effectiveness
- Offer higher value added services to a larger customer base
TECHNOLOGY IS AN ACKNOWLEDGED DIFFERENTIATOR
|Improve customer experience||
|Reduce operational risk||
|Reduce administrative costs||
ROBUST YET MODULAR PLATFORM WITH EASY INTEGRATION APPROACHES
Intellect Wealth Suite supports Prospect & Client Management, Asset allocation & Financial planning, Portfolio management, Performance analytics, Advisor workstation, Lending against collaterals, Accounting and Reporting.
MANAGEMENT AND TRADE SUPPORT
ACROSS 40+ ASSET CLASSES
- Integrated Relationship view (across multiple accounts, portfolios and households)
- Customer Management involving prospect management, client management and servicing
- Risk profiling, financial planning, asset allocation and product selection
- Multi-Asset Order life cycle management
- Portfolio monitoring and goal tracking
- Model portfolio definition and rebalancing
- Portfolio analytics, Simulations (Monte Carlo simulation, Portfolio back besting)
- Advisor workstation (Desktop and iPad versions)
- Margin financing and collateral management
- Reporting and communication
- Calculation of various types of fees
- Deployed in modular fashion – leverages existing IT investments
- Seamless integration of front, middle, back office operations
- Easy Interface with existing Core Banking & other legacy systems using Intellect Messaging Hub
- Portfolio management and trade support across 40+ asset classes
- Multiple delivery channels including Mobile, Internet, Intranet
- Integrated view to client and advisor
- Items for Action derived from contextualized analytics
- Anytime, Anywhere access through mobility solution
PROVEN EXPERTISE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
"This application allows for the creation of a scalable infrastructure to competitively meet the banks Financial Group’s geographic expansion plans. The project is also notable for its ability to integrate with the back-end functions of the bank and not merely focus on front-end transaction touch Points"
Chris Kapfer, Head of Asian Banker Research
Best Banking Application at Asian Banker Technology Implementation Awards 2011
PARTNERING FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END – AND BEYOND
IN JUST 24 WEEKS
At iGCB we believe in complete partnership, not just in being another ‘vendor’. We will engage with you during the creation of the product for your line of business with the system to ensure quick ‘go to market’ strategy and provide effective and efficient workarounds for your unique functionalities / processes.
Our expert teams will also help in defining your ‘go-to’ process through pre-configured designed products. In addition to this, we provide you with near real-time scenarios to run the Business scenario simulation. Our experts also elucidate how to bundle the multiple business products with existing re-usable components.
The system can be implemented in approximately 24 weeks.
SOA-COMPLIANT, AESTHETICALLY ENGINEERED, EASY INTEGRATION APPROACHES
CREATE WOW FACTOR
AND ENRICH THE
Intellect Wealth Platform is built on open standards. The present state-of-the art technology built on SOA and J2EE architecture serves as the backbone of the platform. The richness of the architecture is further enhanced by its adoption to the various industry standards including Web2.0, Enterprise 2.0 and distributed computing. By leveraging SOA, Intellect offers a smart build option as it has a clear separation of business logic with user interface and external system interface layer giving the flexibility to configure parameters & transaction flows. The applications have dynamic system with multiple interactive features which help the advisor to choose the way the data can be viewed.
Intellect Wealth products have been aesthetically engineered and the user interface is built to create a WOW factor and enrich the customer experience. Aesthetic engineering has introduced features that are optimized for operational efficiency while at the same time being very interactive, making it user-friendly and easy to learn and use.
Intellect products are supported by technology that gives the ease of integration with other applications as banks could put Intellect Wealth or its individual component on top of any legacy application. Integrations are supported by the Intellect FT Message Hub and open API standards to enable seamless integration with external feeds and/or systems like core banking, price feeds, order management systems and Fund House.
India’s Second Largest Bank implements Intellect Private Banking Platform for its HNI Clients
Leading Middle East Bank Implements Highly Scalable Intellect Wealth Solution for its Private Banking Business
Leading International Trust Company Implements Intellect Wealth Solution to Scale its Business
Senior Vice President