iGCB, the consumer banking business of Intellect, is the preferred partner of leading global banks, driving their 'Primary Banker' aspiration. We have the world's largest full-spectrum suite of consumer banking products spanning Core, Lending, Wealth, Mobile & Internet Banking, Cards and Central Banking.
Our retail banking products power serious business benefits to over 100 banks in 36 countries – in advanced as well as growth markets. Our central banking solution is the highest common innovator in central banks across the globe, including Sveriges Riksbank and the Reserve Bank of India. Most banks today want to become true digital banking leaders. With a dramatic shift in customer preferences, banks are re-aligning their strategies to provide superior customer experience. In consumer banking, the 'customer firmly at the centre’ means a uniquely integrated single digital platform.
This is why iGCB products are designed by bankers, with the customer at the centre, and an approach to digital that is not transactional, but holistic. In other words, Digital 360. The 'Digital Outside' strategy is totally customer facing and anchored around channel renovation – ensuring Omnichannel, the same experience at all customer touch points. The 'Digital Inside' strategy is operations consolidation, synonymous with lean operations – integrated process orchestration and centralized risk management.
Our customers reap measurable benefits of the Digital 360 approach across multiple functions:
- Branches can gain as much as 15% more efficiency.
- The ‘Save and Resume’ true Omnichannel solution can increase number of transactions by over 18%.
- Loan origination can move from a 15-day approval cycle to within a few hours. This translates into accelerating loan disbursements and growing the asset portfolio by 12%.
- The Collect platform can reduce Non-performing assets by at least 30 to 50.5%, bolstering potential savings.
- Financial Advisory platform on tablets can improve the productivity of each financial advisor by 20%, enabling him to handle 20% more relationships with enhanced ease.
- Central Banks with digital technology can have faster turnaround time for participating banks and the public. T+1 settlement enable higher money flow in the economy.
So, how does your Digital experience compare?
Explore exciting opportunities in iGCB
The World's First Design Center for Financial Institutions
The Intellect Story
Presence Across 30 Countries. Close to Every Customer
Intellect wins ‘Payment Provider of the Year’ Award at Central Banking Awards 2016
Director – Marketing